Wednesday, May 23, 2007

14
I currently have fourteen friends online... none of which inspire me to speak to them. Ive got Four different types of instant messanger on my computer and so many online accounts and address' i could start a village occupied entirley by myself and only now does it register with myself im crying out for something.
I have fourteen friends online...
the ones i do recognise, just make me debate deleting them. this seems to say more about myself then it does about them, it is not a judgement on their personas but a state of mind id rather not be in. ce la vie.
Im feeding my printer full of paper to print out copius amounts of letters and words which will eventually form sentences and kill al0t of trees, so that I can sit and read blogs, some by people I know some by people I'd like to know....bla bla bla. and thats how the story goes.
does stagnation have the same effect on people as it does on water? were made up of 70% of the stuff after all aint we?
I want to be on a plane...or a beach, I want to be standing on a balcony in a big anonomous city drinking shitty instant coffee with somebody I dont know yet.

3 comments:

maagaggie said...

i have a balcony in an anonymous city.....i have instant coffee but i do have cafatiere stuff too........................

come hang out wiht your online frined #14


xxxxxxxx

yea im still drunk

maagaggie said...

oh my god that comment made me laugh there. I think I'm so witty sometimes........

xxx

me said...

Time&alittleblackcloud, i have been looking around for you, ever since we talked on Amanda Palmer's blog... why did you stop blogging? i'd like to hear from you again. visit me sometime. http://theharringtonfiles.blogspot.com